I was nominated to Liebster Blog Award!
I see a lot of people posting nominations of Blog Awards, Liebster Award in particular and I have no idea what they are all about. I’m a neophyte on WordPress blog world so I don’t expect anything, but here it is…some tagging and in some way a good means to know other bloggers too. Besides it’s flattering that someone appreciates my efforts.
Liebster means beloved, darling , sweetheart dearest, lovely, nicest, sweetest in German. I’m glad someone thinks I’m like that!
The award is given to upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers. It’s very thoughtful of someone who has started it to show new bloggers that their blogs are interesting and worth to be noticed. I’m glad I’m one of them!
These are the rules of the award:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose up to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
- These lucky bloggers must then be told.
- There are no tag backs.
Let’s get it started and rock on!
11 things about me:
1. I dreamt to become an accountant… Never wanted to be a teacher but woke up one day and found myself in love with teaching
2. Beach is heaven to me
3. Won’t last a day without coffee and facebook, pinterest…internet!
4. Pork BBQ ribs with honey… sushi, adobo, nuts, mangoes, durian
5. Learning photography, my newfound hobby
6. Prefers Criminal Minds, CSI, NCIS than soppy TV series and ‘scripted’ reality shows
7. Workaholic, busy bee. Works after – private tutoring. Works part-time on weekends but managed to stroll at parks to take photos or malls to watch movies, shop at markets, and attend parties…
8. Wears make up. I can’t leave home without eyeliner because I love to experiment different eye makeup.
9. I hate friends who want benefits – favors now, tomorrow and always, borrow money a lot, gamble, smoke and big spender
10. Can live with a messy person but can’t live with a humorless person
11. I want to have twins when I get married
Questions from Anouskie:
1. Why did you start your blog?
I want to challenge myself to write and practice photography and see beautiful photos from different countries and people. Glad I signed up here… blogging is an exploration of people, ideas and wanderings
2. What is your most favorite thing you can’t live without?
Probably my new DSLR when it arrives, as of now, my coffee mug and wristwatch!
3. What is your biggest dream?
To travel Rome or Europe
4. What is the most awkward situation you have been in?
When I was kicked off the bus because I was carrying a smelly durain!
5. What is your favorite food?
Pork BBQ ribs with honey
6. What is the most important thing you have learnt from your parents?
Independence and common sense
7. Name 3 things in yourself that you love.
Eyes, nose, nails,
8. If you could choose any place in the world to go for a vacation, what would it be?
9. Which celebrity’s style you identify with?
Hmm… really? No idea…You, be the judge. 😉
10. Who is the most important person in your life?
11. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Cooked seafood and pork BBQ to a friend whose religion does not allow them to eat such food… for her birthday… (innocent mistake) and said, “This is delicious. I won’t tell your minister!”
Questions from me:
1. Were you named after anyone?
2. If you were to blog of only one thing for a month or year, what would it be?
3. What do you do to make a boring day better?
4. Do you like your handwriting?
5. What gadget would you like to buy before 2012 ends?
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
7. Name 3 things you notice first about people.
8. Would you bungee?
9. Name 3 places you’ve been before and want to revisit.
10. What sport are you completely passionate about?
11. How does blogging affect your daily life?
1. Life as I see It Uncomplicated and Simple Life
I’ve chosen bloggers who are having their blogs for 3 months or less , regardless the number of followers.