I’m flattered that yepirategunn of managuagunntoday.wordpress.com nominated me for One Lovely Blog Award few days ago. Thank you so much for the nomination and for the inspiration to continue doing the ‘write’ thing.
(I can feel the pressure to give meaning to my blog title and your nomination now 😉 )
Here are the rules that come with accepting this nomination:
* Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post (and put in the logo)
* Share 7 things about yourself
* Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire
* Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
7 Things About myself:
1. I believe that life is a drama itself hence I prefer comedy films over soppy drama series to balance emotions.
2. Nature is my most beautiful subject and I am her number 1 fan.
3. I hate people use/overrate Freedom of Expression just to make known their ugly thoughts over some things or degrading opinions of others!
4. I work to live and the only work I know by far is teaching – the work I have that I truly find noble and gratifying…
5. I have a temper that either gives me problem or scares problem away.
6. My favourite colour is red but ironically stuffs with yellow colours reign in my closet.
7. Durian remains on my top list of favourite fruits despite of its not so pleasant smell.
My nominees for One Lovely Blog Award are:
Have fun and enjoy doing what you love everyone!